MetadataShow full item record
CitationSegal, J.P., Kumar, A., Raine, T., Lamb, C.A. and Brookes, M.J. (2021) The impact of SARS-CoV-2 variants on IBD management. The Lancet Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 6(5), pp. P343-344.
JournalThe Lancet Gastroenterology and Hepatology
PubMed ID33711289 (pubmed)
DescriptionThis is an accepted manuscript of correspondence published by Elsevier on 09/03/2021, available online: https://doi.org/10.1016/S2468-1253(21)00075-3. The accepted version of the publication may differ from the final published version.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- The impact of SARS-CoV-2 variants on IBD management.
- Authors: Segal JP, Kumar A, Raine T, Lamb CA, Brookes MJ
- Issue date: 2021 May
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination for patients with inflammatory bowel diseases: recommendations from an international consensus meeting.
- Authors: Siegel CA, Melmed GY, McGovern DP, Rai V, Krammer F, Rubin DT, Abreu MT, Dubinsky MC, International Organization for the Study of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IOIBD), International Organization for the Study of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IOIBD)
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease-Fear and Desire.
- Authors: Walldorf J, von Arnim U, Schmelz R, Riesner-Wehner A, Michl P, Grunert PC, Stallmach A, Teich N, Reuken PA
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 20
- New SARS-CoV-2 Variants - Clinical, Public Health, and Vaccine Implications.
- Authors: Abdool Karim SS, de Oliveira T
- Issue date: 2021 May 13