Inflammatory bowel disease clinical service recovery during the COVID-19 pandemic
Lamb, Christopher A
Smith, Philip J
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDin S, Gaya D, Kammermeier J, et al. (2021) Inflammatory bowel disease clinical service recovery during the COVID-19 pandemic. Frontline Gastroenterology, 13(1), pp. 77-81.
PubMed ID34966535 (pubmed)
Description© 2021 The Authors. Published by BMJ. This is an open access article available under a Creative Commons licence. The published version can be accessed at the following link on the publisher’s website: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/flgastro-2021-101805
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Licence for published version: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Inflammatory bowel disease clinical service recovery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Din S, Gaya D, Kammermeier J, Lamb CA, Macdonald J, Moran G, Parkes G, Pollok R, Sebastian S, Segal J, Selinger C, Smith PJ, Steed H, Arnott ID
- Issue date: 2022
- React, reset and restore: Adaptation of a large inflammatory bowel disease service during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Gonzalez HA, Myers S, Whitehead E, Pattinson A, Stamp K, Turnbull J, Fory R, Featherstone B, Wilkinson A, Lisle J, Haire G, Henderson E, Sebastia S
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the daily management of biotechnological therapy in inflammatory bowel disease patients: Reorganisational response in a high-volume Italian inflammatory bowel disease centre.
- Authors: Scaldaferri F, Pugliese D, Privitera G, Onali S, Lopetuso LR, Rizzatti G, Settanni CR, Pizzoferrato M, Schiavoni E, Turchini L, Amatucci V, Napolitano D, Bernabei T, Mora V, Laterza L, Papa A, Guidi L, Rapaccini GL, Gasbarrini A, Armuzzi A
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Mental capacity legislation and communication disability: A cross-sectional survey exploring the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the provision of specialist decision-making support by UK SLTs.
- Authors: Jayes M, Borrett S, Bose A
- Issue date: 2022 Jan