BÜHLMANN Calex® Cap for the faecal extraction of calprotectin – Fit for purpose?
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKaur, S., Ford, C. and Gama, R. (2020) BÜHLMANN Calex® Cap for the faecal extraction of calprotectin – Fit for purpose? Annals of Clinical Biochemistry
JournalAnnals of Clinical Biochemistry
PubMed ID32429682 (pubmed)
DescriptionThis is an accepted manuscript of an article published by SAGE in Annals of Clinical Biochemistry on 19/05/2020, available online: https://doi.org/10.1177/0004563220927056 The accepted version of the publication may differ from the final published version.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- BÜHLMANN Calex® Cap for the faecal extraction of calprotectin - Fit for purpose?
- Authors: Kaur S, Ford C, Gama R
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Reference Intervals for Fecal Calprotectin in Adults Using Two Different Extraction Methods in the Uppsala-SCAPIS Cohort.
- Authors: Fall T, Mandic-Havelka A, Helmersson-Karlqvist J, Sundstrom J, Larsson A
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 1
- Comparison of two immunoassays for measurement of faecal calprotectin in detection of inflammatory bowel disease: (pre)-analytical and diagnostic performance characteristics.
- Authors: Oyaert M, Trouvé C, Baert F, De Smet D, Langlois M, Vanpoucke H
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Faecal calprotectin determination: impact of preanalytical sample treatment and stool consistency on within- and between-method variability.
- Authors: Juricic G, Brencic T, Tesija-Kuna A, Njegovan M, Honovic L
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 15