Commentary on the article "improving the prediction of maturity from anthropometric variables using a maturity ratio"
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- Responding to the Commentary on the Article: "Improving the Prediction of Maturity From Anthropometric Variables Using a Maturity Ratio".
- Authors: Fransen J, Baxter-Jones A, Woodcock S
- Issue date: 2018 May 1
- Sprint kayaking and canoeing performance prediction based on the relationship between maturity status, anthropometry and physical fitness in young elite paddlers.
- Authors: López-Plaza D, Alacid F, Muyor JM, López-Miñarro PÁ
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- An anthropometric study of Edinburgh schoolchildren. I. Methods, data and assessment of maturity.
- Authors: PROVIS HS, ELLIS RW
- Issue date: 1955 Aug
- [Anthropometric characteristics and skeletal maturity of male Venezuelan swimmers].
- Authors: Salazar-Lioggiodice M, Arroyo E, Pérez B
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- [Contribution of anthropometric characteristics to pubertal stage prediction in young male individuals].
- Authors: Medeiros RM, Arrais RF, de Azevedo JC, do Rêgo JT, de Medeiros JA, de Andrade RD, Dantas PM
- Issue date: 2014 Sep