Erratum: An evaluation of prediction equations for the 6 minute walk test in healthy European adults aged 50-85 years
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn the Results section, there are errors in both equations. Please view the complete, correct equations here
CitationDuncan MJ, Mota J, Carvalho J, Nevill AM (2015) Correction: An Evaluation of Prediction Equations for the 6 Minute Walk Test in Healthy European Adults Aged 50-85 Years. PLoS ONE 10(11): e0142463. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0142463
PublisherPublic Library of Science (PLoS)
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Licence for published version: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Six-minute walking test in cystic fibrosis adults with mild to moderate lung disease: comparison to healthy subjects.
- Authors: Chetta A, Pisi G, Zanini A, Foresi A, Grzincich GL, Aiello M, Battistini A, Olivieri D
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- Correlation between a self-administered walk test and a standardised Six Minute Walk Test in adults.
- Authors: Du H, Davidson PM, Everett B, Salamonson Y, Zecchin R, Rolley JX, Newton PJ, Macdonald PS
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Decreased variability of the 6-minute walk test by heart rate correction in patients with neuromuscular disease.
- Authors: Prahm KP, Witting N, Vissing J
- Issue date: 2014
- [Reference Equations for the 6-Minute Walk Test in Healthy Individuals.].
- Authors: Dourado VZ
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 25
- Prediction equations for spirometry in adults from northern India.
- Authors: Chhabra SK, Kumar R, Gupta U, Rahman M, Dash DJ
- Issue date: 2014 Oct-Dec