Towards a conceptual framework demonstrating the effectiveness of audiovisual patient descriptions (patient video cases): a review of the current literature.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTechnological advances have enabled the widespread use of video cases via web-streaming and online download as an educational medium. The use of real subjects to demonstrate acute pathology should aid the education of health care professionals. However, the methodology by which this effect may be tested is not clear.
CitationTowards a conceptual framework demonstrating the effectiveness of audiovisual patient descriptions (patient video cases): a review of the current literature. 2012, 12:125 BMC Med Educ
JournalBMC medical education
- The effectiveness of internet-based e-learning on clinician behavior and patient outcomes: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Sinclair P, Kable A, Levett-Jones T
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Beyond the black stump: rapid reviews of health research issues affecting regional, rural and remote Australia.
- Authors: Osborne SR, Alston LV, Bolton KA, Whelan J, Reeve E, Wong Shee A, Browne J, Walker T, Versace VL, Allender S, Nichols M, Backholer K, Goodwin N, Lewis S, Dalton H, Prael G, Curtin M, Brooks R, Verdon S, Crockett J, Hodgins G, Walsh S, Lyle DM, Thompson SC, Browne LJ, Knight S, Pit SW, Jones M, Gillam MH, Leach MJ, Gonzalez-Chica DA, Muyambi K, Eshetie T, Tran K, May E, Lieschke G, Parker V, Smith A, Hayes C, Dunlop AJ, Rajappa H, White R, Oakley P, Holliday S
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- A BEME systematic review of teaching interventions to equip medical students and residents in early recognition and prompt escalation of acute clinical deteriorations: BEME Guide No. 62.
- Authors: Ashokka B, Dong C, Law LS, Liaw SY, Chen FG, Samarasekera DD
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Effectiveness of interventions that assist caregivers to support people with dementia living in the community: a systematic review.
- Authors: Parker D, Mills S, Abbey J
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- The effectiveness of using non-traditional teaching methods to prepare student health care professionals for the delivery of mental state examination: a systematic review.
- Authors: Xie H, Liu L, Wang J, Joon KE, Parasuram R, Gunasekaran J, Poh CL
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 14