Adding abiraterone or docetaxel to long-term hormone therapy for prostate cancer: directly randomised data from the STAMPEDE multi-arm, multi-stage platform protocol.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsSydes, Matthew R
Spears, Melissa R
Mason, Malcolm D
Clarke, Noel W
Dearnaley, David P
de Bono, Johann S
Ritchie, Alastair W S
Russell, J Martin
Rudman, Sarah M
Parmar, Mahesh K B
James, Nicholas D
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdding abiraterone acetate with prednisolone (AAP) or docetaxel with prednisolone (DocP) to standard-of-care (SOC) each improved survival in STAMPEDE: a multi-arm multi-stage platform randomised controlled protocol recruiting patients with high-risk locally advanced or metastatic PCa starting long-term androgen deprivation therapy (ADT). The protocol provides the only direct, randomised comparative data of SOC+AAP vs SOC+DocP.
CitationAdding abiraterone or docetaxel to long-term hormone therapy for prostate cancer: directly randomised data from the STAMPEDE multi-arm, multi-stage platform protocol. 2018 Ann. Oncol.
PublisherOxford University Press
JournalAnnals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- Addition of docetaxel, zoledronic acid, or both to first-line long-term hormone therapy in prostate cancer (STAMPEDE): survival results from an adaptive, multiarm, multistage, platform randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: James ND, Sydes MR, Clarke NW, Mason MD, Dearnaley DP, Spears MR, Ritchie AW, Parker CC, Russell JM, Attard G, de Bono J, Cross W, Jones RJ, Thalmann G, Amos C, Matheson D, Millman R, Alzouebi M, Beesley S, Birtle AJ, Brock S, Cathomas R, Chakraborti P, Chowdhury S, Cook A, Elliott T, Gale J, Gibbs S, Graham JD, Hetherington J, Hughes R, Laing R, McKinna F, McLaren DB, O'Sullivan JM, Parikh O, Peedell C, Protheroe A, Robinson AJ, Srihari N, Srinivasan R, Staffurth J, Sundar S, Tolan S, Tsang D, Wagstaff J, Parmar MK, STAMPEDE investigators.
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 19
- Adding abiraterone to androgen deprivation therapy in men with metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Rydzewska LHM, Burdett S, Vale CL, Clarke NW, Fizazi K, Kheoh T, Mason MD, Miladinovic B, James ND, Parmar MKB, Spears MR, Sweeney CJ, Sydes MR, Tran N, Tierney JF, STOPCaP Abiraterone Collaborators.
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Survival with Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Prostate Cancer in the "Docetaxel Era": Data from 917 Patients in the Control Arm of the STAMPEDE Trial (MRC PR08, CRUK/06/019).
- Authors: James ND, Spears MR, Clarke NW, Dearnaley DP, De Bono JS, Gale J, Hetherington J, Hoskin PJ, Jones RJ, Laing R, Lester JF, McLaren D, Parker CC, Parmar MKB, Ritchie AWS, Russell JM, Strebel RT, Thalmann GN, Mason MD, Sydes MR
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Abiraterone for Prostate Cancer Not Previously Treated with Hormone Therapy.
- Authors: James ND, de Bono JS, Spears MR, Clarke NW, Mason MD, Dearnaley DP, Ritchie AWS, Amos CL, Gilson C, Jones RJ, Matheson D, Millman R, Attard G, Chowdhury S, Cross WR, Gillessen S, Parker CC, Russell JM, Berthold DR, Brawley C, Adab F, Aung S, Birtle AJ, Bowen J, Brock S, Chakraborti P, Ferguson C, Gale J, Gray E, Hingorani M, Hoskin PJ, Lester JF, Malik ZI, McKinna F, McPhail N, Money-Kyrle J, O'Sullivan J, Parikh O, Protheroe A, Robinson A, Srihari NN, Thomas C, Wagstaff J, Wylie J, Zarkar A, Parmar MKB, Sydes MR, STAMPEDE Investigators.
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 27
- Adding Celecoxib With or Without Zoledronic Acid for Hormone-Naïve Prostate Cancer: Long-Term Survival Results From an Adaptive, Multiarm, Multistage, Platform, Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Authors: Mason MD, Clarke NW, James ND, Dearnaley DP, Spears MR, Ritchie AWS, Attard G, Cross W, Jones RJ, Parker CC, Russell JM, Thalmann GN, Schiavone F, Cassoly E, Matheson D, Millman R, Rentsch CA, Barber J, Gilson C, Ibrahim A, Logue J, Lydon A, Nikapota AD, O'Sullivan JM, Porfiri E, Protheroe A, Srihari NN, Tsang D, Wagstaff J, Wallace J, Walmsley C, Parmar MKB, Sydes MR, STAMPEDE Investigators.
- Issue date: 2017 May 10