Adding abiraterone or docetaxel to long-term hormone therapy for prostate cancer: directly randomised data from the STAMPEDE multi-arm, multi-stage platform protocol.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsSydes, Matthew R
Spears, Melissa R
Mason, Malcolm D
Clarke, Noel W
Dearnaley, David P
de Bono, Johann S
Ritchie, Alastair W S
Russell, J Martin
Rudman, Sarah M
Parmar, Mahesh K B
James, Nicholas D
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdding abiraterone acetate with prednisolone (AAP) or docetaxel with prednisolone (DocP) to standard-of-care (SOC) each improved survival in STAMPEDE: a multi-arm multi-stage platform randomised controlled protocol recruiting patients with high-risk locally advanced or metastatic PCa starting long-term androgen deprivation therapy (ADT). The protocol provides the only direct, randomised comparative data of SOC+AAP vs SOC+DocP.
CitationAdding abiraterone or docetaxel to long-term hormone therapy for prostate cancer: directly randomised data from the STAMPEDE multi-arm, multi-stage platform protocol. 2018 Ann. Oncol.
PublisherOxford University Press
JournalAnnals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Addition of docetaxel, zoledronic acid, or both to first-line long-term hormone therapy in prostate cancer (STAMPEDE): survival results from an adaptive, multiarm, multistage, platform randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: James ND, Sydes MR, Clarke NW, Mason MD, Dearnaley DP, Spears MR, Ritchie AW, Parker CC, Russell JM, Attard G, de Bono J, Cross W, Jones RJ, Thalmann G, Amos C, Matheson D, Millman R, Alzouebi M, Beesley S, Birtle AJ, Brock S, Cathomas R, Chakraborti P, Chowdhury S, Cook A, Elliott T, Gale J, Gibbs S, Graham JD, Hetherington J, Hughes R, Laing R, McKinna F, McLaren DB, O'Sullivan JM, Parikh O, Peedell C, Protheroe A, Robinson AJ, Srihari N, Srinivasan R, Staffurth J, Sundar S, Tolan S, Tsang D, Wagstaff J, Parmar MK, STAMPEDE investigators.
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 19
- Abiraterone in "High-" and "Low-risk" Metastatic Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Hoyle AP, Ali A, James ND, Cook A, Parker CC, de Bono JS, Attard G, Chowdhury S, Cross WR, Dearnaley DP, Brawley CD, Gilson C, Ingleby F, Gillessen S, Aebersold DM, Jones RJ, Matheson D, Millman R, Mason MD, Ritchie AWS, Russell M, Douis H, Parmar MKB, Sydes MR, Clarke NW, STAMPEDE Investigators.
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 22
- Adding abiraterone to androgen deprivation therapy in men with metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Rydzewska LHM, Burdett S, Vale CL, Clarke NW, Fizazi K, Kheoh T, Mason MD, Miladinovic B, James ND, Parmar MKB, Spears MR, Sweeney CJ, Sydes MR, Tran N, Tierney JF, STOPCaP Abiraterone Collaborators.
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Radiotherapy to the primary tumour for newly diagnosed, metastatic prostate cancer (STAMPEDE): a randomised controlled phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Parker CC, James ND, Brawley CD, Clarke NW, Hoyle AP, Ali A, Ritchie AWS, Attard G, Chowdhury S, Cross W, Dearnaley DP, Gillessen S, Gilson C, Jones RJ, Langley RE, Malik ZI, Mason MD, Matheson D, Millman R, Russell JM, Thalmann GN, Amos CL, Alonzi R, Bahl A, Birtle A, Din O, Douis H, Eswar C, Gale J, Gannon MR, Jonnada S, Khaksar S, Lester JF, O'Sullivan JM, Parikh OA, Pedley ID, Pudney DM, Sheehan DJ, Srihari NN, Tran ATH, Parmar MKB, Sydes MR, Systemic Therapy for Advanced or Metastatic Prostate cancer: Evaluation of Drug Efficacy (STAMPEDE) investigators.
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 1
- Survival with Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Prostate Cancer in the "Docetaxel Era": Data from 917 Patients in the Control Arm of the STAMPEDE Trial (MRC PR08, CRUK/06/019).
- Authors: James ND, Spears MR, Clarke NW, Dearnaley DP, De Bono JS, Gale J, Hetherington J, Hoskin PJ, Jones RJ, Laing R, Lester JF, McLaren D, Parker CC, Parmar MKB, Ritchie AWS, Russell JM, Strebel RT, Thalmann GN, Mason MD, Sydes MR
- Issue date: 2015 Jun