Major adverse cardiac and cerebrovascular event and patients' quality of life after endoscopic vein harvesting as compared with open vein harvest (MAQEH): a pilot study.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis is a prospective, comparative, pilot and follow-up (2-year postoperatively) study in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery where the long saphenous vein was harvested either by the endoscopic vein harvest (EVH) technique or open vein harvest (OVH) technique. Quality of life (QOL) and major adverse cardiac and cerebrovascular events (MACCE) were assessed.
CitationLuckraz, H., Cartwright, C., Nagarajan, K., Kaur, P., & Nevill, A.M. (2018). Major adverse cardiac and cerebrovascular event and patients’ quality of life after endoscopic vein harvesting as compared with open vein harvest (MAQEH): a pilot study. Open heart, 5 (1), pp 1-4.
The following licence applies to the copyright and re-use of this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Open heart
- Experienced operators achieve superior patency and wound complication rates with endoscopic great saphenous vein harvest compared with open harvest in lower extremity bypasses.
- Authors: Kronick M, Liem TK, Jung E, Abraham CZ, Moneta GL, Landry GJ
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Endoscopic vs open saphenous vein harvest for coronary artery bypass grafting: a prospective randomized trial.
- Authors: Andreasen JJ, Nekrasas V, Dethlefsen C
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Endoscopic versus open great saphenous vein harvesting for femoral to popliteal artery bypass.
- Authors: Mirza AK, Stauffer K, Fleming MD, De Martino R, Oderich G, Kalra M, Gloviczki P, Bower T
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- A multicentre review comparing long term outcomes of endoscopic vein harvesting versus open vein harvesting for coronary artery bypass surgery [version 1; peer review: 1 approved, 2 approved with reservations].
- Authors: Krishnamoorthy B, Zacharias J, Critchley WR, Rochon M, Stalpinskaya I, Rajai A, Venkateswaran RV, Raja SG, Bahrami T
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 8
- Endoscopic versus open saphenous vein harvest for femoral to below the knee arterial bypass using saphenous vein graft.
- Authors: Gazoni LM, Carty R, Skinner J, Cherry KJ, Harthun NL, Kron IL, Tribble CG, Kern JA
- Issue date: 2006 Aug