Quantitative analysis of malondialdehyde-guanine adducts in genomic DNA samples by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe lipid peroxidation product malondialdehyde forms M1 dG adducts with guanine bases in genomic DNA. The analysis of these adducts is important as a biomarker of lipid peroxidation, oxidative stress and inflammation which may be linked to disease risk or exposure to a range of chemicals.
CitationYates, SA., Dempster, NM., Murphy, MF and Moore, SA. (2017) 'Quantitative analysis of malondialdehyde-guanine adducts in genomic DNA samples by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry'. Rapid Communications In Mass Spectrometry. 31 (9) pp. 762-770
JournalRapid Communications In Mass Spectrometry
The following licence applies to the copyright and re-use of this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- Detection and quantitation of N-(deoxyguanosin-8-yl)-2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine adducts in DNA using online column-switching liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Singh R, Arlt VM, Henderson CJ, Phillips DH, Farmer PB, Gamboa da Costa G
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 1
- An approach based on ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to quantify O6-methyl and O6-carboxymethylguanine DNA adducts in intestinal cell lines.
- Authors: Vanden Bussche J, Moore SA, Pasmans F, Kuhnle GG, Vanhaecke L
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 28
- Development of a targeted adductomic method for the determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon DNA adducts using online column-switching liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Singh R, Teichert F, Seidel A, Roach J, Cordell R, Cheng MK, Frank H, Steward WP, Manson MM, Farmer PB
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 30
- Novel LC-ESI/MS/MS(n) method for the characterization and quantification of 2'-deoxyguanosine adducts of the dietary carcinogen 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine by 2-D linear quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Goodenough AK, Schut HA, Turesky RJ
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Biomonitoring DNA Adducts of Cooked Meat Carcinogens in Human Prostate by Nano Liquid Chromatography-High Resolution Tandem Mass Spectrometry: Identification of 2-Amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine DNA Adduct.
- Authors: Xiao S, Guo J, Yun BH, Villalta PW, Krishna S, Tejpaul R, Murugan P, Weight CJ, Turesky RJ
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 20