Quantitative analysis of malondialdehyde-guanine adducts in genomic DNA samples by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe lipid peroxidation product malondialdehyde forms M1 dG adducts with guanine bases in genomic DNA. The analysis of these adducts is important as a biomarker of lipid peroxidation, oxidative stress and inflammation which may be linked to disease risk or exposure to a range of chemicals.
CitationYates, SA., Dempster, NM., Murphy, MF and Moore, SA. (2017) 'Quantitative analysis of malondialdehyde-guanine adducts in genomic DNA samples by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry'. Rapid Communications In Mass Spectrometry. 31 (9) pp. 762-770
JournalRapid Communications In Mass Spectrometry
The following licence applies to the copyright and re-use of this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- An approach based on ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to quantify O6-methyl and O6-carboxymethylguanine DNA adducts in intestinal cell lines.
- Authors: Vanden Bussche J, Moore SA, Pasmans F, Kuhnle GG, Vanhaecke L
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 28
- Novel LC-ESI/MS/MS(n) method for the characterization and quantification of 2'-deoxyguanosine adducts of the dietary carcinogen 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine by 2-D linear quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Goodenough AK, Schut HA, Turesky RJ
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Biomonitoring DNA Adducts of Cooked Meat Carcinogens in Human Prostate by Nano Liquid Chromatography-High Resolution Tandem Mass Spectrometry: Identification of 2-Amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine DNA Adduct.
- Authors: Xiao S, Guo J, Yun BH, Villalta PW, Krishna S, Tejpaul R, Murugan P, Weight CJ, Turesky RJ
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 20
- Simultaneous quantification of three lipid peroxidation-derived etheno adducts in human DNA by stable isotope dilution nanoflow liquid chromatography nanospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Chen HJ, Lin GJ, Lin WP
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 1
- Determination of N7-glycidamide guanine adducts in human blood DNA following exposure to dietary acrylamide using liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Jones DJL, Singh R, Emms V, Farmer PB, Grant D, Quinn P, Maxwell C, Mina A, Ng LL, Schumacher S, Britton RG
- Issue date: 2022 Mar 30