Burden and correlates of geriatric depression in the Uyghur elderly population, observation from Xinjiang, China.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWith the gradual aging of the population, geriatric depression has become a major public health issue in China owing to its overall upward trend and associated negative socio-economic impact. Dearth of information regarding the burden and correlates of geriatric depression among Uyghur minority population in Xinjiang Autonomous Region, called for a comprehensive survey involving representative sample for designing efficient targeted intervention to control this disabling disease.
CitationBurden and correlates of geriatric depression in the Uyghur elderly population, observation from Xinjiang, China. 2014, 9 (12):e114139 PLoS ONE
- Distribution and determinants of non communicable diseases among elderly Uyghur ethnic group in Xinjiang, China.
- Authors: Feng L, Li P, Wang X, Hu Z, Ma Y, Tang W, Ben Y, Mahapatra T, Cao X, Mahapatra S, Ling M, Gou A, Wang Y, Xiao J, Hou M, Wang X, Lin B, Wang F
- Issue date: 2014
- Prevalence of geriatric depression in the Kavre district, Nepal: Findings from a cross sectional community survey.
- Authors: Manandhar K, Risal A, Shrestha O, Manandhar N, Kunwar D, Koju R, Holen A
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 3
- Depression among Low-Income Female Muslim Uyghur and Kazakh Informal Caregivers of Disabled Elders in Far Western China: Influence on the Caregivers' Burden and the Disabled Elders' Quality of Life.
- Authors: Wang M, He B, Wang Y, Wu F, Chen X, Wang W, Yang X
- Issue date: 2016
- Prevalence and related influencing factors of depressive symptoms for empty-nest elderly living in the rural area of YongZhou, China.
- Authors: Xie LQ, Zhang JP, Peng F, Jiao NN
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Risk factors of geriatric depression in rural China based on a generalized estimating equation.
- Authors: Zhao D, Hu C, Chen J, Dong B, Ren Q, Yu D, Zhao Y, Li J, Huang Y, Sun Y
- Issue date: 2018 Oct