Synthesis of high silicon content SAPO(4)-5 using anionic surfactants in a hexanol/aqueous two phase media.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHigh silicon content SAPO(4)-5 (up to 0.511 atoms per unit cell) has been synthesised, using sodium 3-bromopropanesulfonate, sodium 1-butanesulfonate, sodium naphthalene-1-sulfonate or sodium n-decyl sulfate as surfactants; the SiO2 in the reaction gels ranged up to 3.0 (molar ratio), silicon incorporation was confirmed by XRD, XRF, TG-DTA, FT-IR and SEM techniques.
CitationChemical Communications, 2002(2): 166-167
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- N-methyldiethanolamine: a multifunctional structure-directing agent for the synthesis of SAPO and AlPO molecular sieves.
- Authors: Wang D, Tian P, Fan D, Yang M, Gao B, Qiao Y, Wang C, Liu Z
- Issue date: 2015 May 1
- Effects of mixed surfactants on the volatilization of naphthalene from aqueous solutions.
- Authors: Shen X, Sun Y, Ma Z, Zhang P, Zhang C, Zhu L
- Issue date: 2007 Feb 9
- Adsorption of anionic surfactants from aqueous solution by high content of primary amino crosslinked chitosan microspheres.
- Authors: Zhang C, Wen H, Huang Y, Shi W
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Synthesis, Properties, and Aggregation Behavior of Tetrasiloxane-Based Anionic Surfactants.
- Authors: Huang Y, Meng L, Guo M, Zhao P, Zhang H, Chen S, Zhang J, Feng S
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 10
- Mixed anionic surfactant-templated mesoporous silica nanoparticles for fluorescence detection of Fe(3.).
- Authors: Gai F, Zhou T, Chu G, Li Y, Liu Y, Huo Q, Akhtar F
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 14