Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses > Research Institutes > Research Institute in Information and Language Processing >
Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group89
- Dimensions: A Competitor to Scopus and the Web of Science?
- Early Mendeley readers correlate with later citation counts
- Can Microsoft Academic be used for citation analysis of preprint archives? The case of the Social Science Research Network
- A comparison of title words for journal articles and Wikipedia pages: Coverage and stylistic differences?
- Show All Authors
- Differences between journals and years in the proportions of students, researchers and faculty registering Mendeley articles