Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses > Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing > Institue of Education > Education for Social Inclusion and Social Justice >
Global Learning: What do pupils need?
- Hdl Handle:
- Global Learning: What do pupils need?
- This article argues that if pupils are to make progress, the curriculum needs to consider what pupils need from their education system in the context of a changing world.
- Primary Geographer, 65 Spring 2008
- Sheffield: Geographical Association
- Primary Geographer
- Issue Date:
- Additional Links:
- Appears in Collections:
- Education for Social Inclusion and Social Justice
Full metadata record
|dc.contributor.author||Serf, Jeffrey M.||-|
|dc.identifier.citation||Primary Geographer, 65 Spring 2008||en|
|dc.description.abstract||This article argues that if pupils are to make progress, the curriculum needs to consider what pupils need from their education system in the context of a changing world.||en|
|dc.publisher||Sheffield: Geographical Association||en|
|dc.title||Global Learning: What do pupils need?||en|
All Items in WIRE are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.