Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses > Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing > Institute of Education > Early Years >
Results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Comparative Education and Quality Global Learning: engaging with controversial issues in South Africa and the UK.
- Show All Authors
- The Cultural Significance of the Child Star.
- The Good, the Bad and the Pacifier: unsettling accounts of early years practice.
- ICT and literacy.
- Mums, Dummies and Dirty ‘Dids’: the dummy as a symbolic representation of mothering?
- The Trampoline Tree and the Swamp Monster with 18 heads: outdoor play in the foundation stage and foundation phase.