Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses > Faculty of Arts > Centre for Art, Design, Research and Experimentation (CADRE) > Art, Design and Creative Technology >
Design Under the Gun
- Hdl Handle:
- Design Under the Gun
- The authors were commissioned to write an article looking at Product Design post-9/11. The article questioned whether an aesthetic of violence had taken root, promoting a new criticality amongst product designers.
- ID International Design Magazine, May 2006, pp. 92-99.
- F+W Publications, Inc
- ID International Design Magazine
- Issue Date:
- Additional Links:
- http://www.fwmagazines.com/product/271/31; http://www.wlv.ac.uk/Default.aspx?page=16109
- Appears in Collections:
- Art, Design and Creative Technology
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||ID International Design Magazine, May 2006, pp. 92-99.||en|
|dc.description.abstract||The authors were commissioned to write an article looking at Product Design post-9/11. The article questioned whether an aesthetic of violence had taken root, promoting a new criticality amongst product designers.||en|
|dc.publisher||F+W Publications, Inc||en|
|dc.subject||Design and violence||en|
|dc.title||Design Under the Gun||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||ID International Design Magazine||en|
All Items in WIRE are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.