Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses > Faculty of Social Sciences > The Wolverhampton Law School > Maritime Law >
Results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Merchantman or quasi-warship? R v Fogg and Secretary of State for Defence and Short.
- Marine Archaeology Legislation Project
- From Seabed to Land: A Legislative Study of the Submarine Resurgam
- Protecting Maritime Military Remains: A New Regime for the United Kingdom
- War graves and salvage: murky waters?
- Regulating recovery of historic wreck in UK waters: when is a salvor not a salvor?
- Show All Authors