Welcome to WIRE (Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses)
WIRE is the digital repository of research work by academic staff and students at the University of Wolverhampton.
If you are a researcher at the University and want to submit your work to WIRE, please refer to the guides on the left.
If you want to find research from the University of Wolverhampton, use the Search box in the top right-hand corner, or the Browse function on the left. Please refer to the Quick Guides or Wire Help for advice on searching.
For further information or help, contact email@example.com.
- Exploring therapists’ experiences of using therapeutic interventions from Muslim perspectives for Muslim clients: Usefulness, contribution and challenges in the UK.
- Let'S Talk About Technology for Peace: A Systematic Assessment of Problem-Based Group Collaboration Around an Interactive Tabletop
- ‘Lest we forget’: a veteran and son share a ‘warfare tourism’ experience
- A Philosophical Memoir: Notes on Bhaskar, Realism and Cultural Theory
- Psychometric properties of the Physical Activity Questionnaire for Older Children in the UK