Welcome to WIRE (Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses)
WIRE is the digital repository of research work by academic staff and students at the University of Wolverhampton.
If you are a researcher at the University and want to submit your work to WIRE, please refer to the guides on the left.
If you want to find research from the University of Wolverhampton, use the Search box in the top right-hand corner, or the Browse function on the left. Please refer to the Quick Guides or Wire Help for advice on searching.
For further information or help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to De-programme a University Student
- How valuable is ‘short project’ placement experience to higher education students?
- Supporting Students' Learning on Short Project Placements
- Pre-Pack Empirical Research: Characteristic and Outcome Analysis of Pre-Pack Administration
- Show All Authors
- Jackson Reforms - an update April 2016