Welcome to WIRE (Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses)
WIRE is the digital repository of research work by academic staff and students at the University of Wolverhampton.
If you are a researcher at the University and want to submit your work to WIRE, please refer to the guides on the left.
If you want to find research from the University of Wolverhampton, use the Search box in the top right-hand corner, or the Browse function on the left. Please refer to the Quick Guides or Wire Help for advice on searching.
For further information or help, contact email@example.com.
- Body size and ability to pass through a restricted space: Observations from 3D scanning of 210 male UK offshore workers.
- Show All Authors
- The Interpretation of the Hong Kong Basic Law by the National People’s Congress Standing Committee (NPCSC): Will it weaken the judicial independence of the Courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region?
- CHARACTERISATION OF SHAPE OF FINE RECYCLED CRUSHED COLOURED GLASS AND THE EFFECT ON THE PROPERTIES OF STRUCTURAL CONCRETE WHEN USED AS A FINE AGGREGATE REPLACEMENT
- After the honeymoon period; an interpretative phenomenological analysis of the experiences of bariatric surgery patients 12 months to three years post operatively
- Understanding effective teaching: perceptions from students, staff and executive managers in a post-1992 university.